Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wow! Warcraft 3

Heya,

Long time, no wrote ... (not sure English grammar works that way but you`ll get it someday :P)
Well, what have I been up to? I enjoyed a couple of weekends at the sea-side, where I got my skin tanned, except for my yo-yo area :P

Aaaanyway, to get right to business, I was so booooored today that I had to go outside and buy a game, something, anything ... :) and I stumbled upon the infamous World of Warcraft at the games rack. I already had the first edition of WoW, so I was intrigued if I should buy the second edition, called The burning crusade. After a short inspection I noticed it costs around 20~25Euros, it had no pre-paid period (so I have to pay again on internet with my credit card or to buy a pre-paid card). Since last time I played WoW, my account was payed by spitfir3 (another friend of mine, which btw should be entitled to speak about games and not me, since he`s a level designer :P) I took the time to look around for ANY OTHER games ...

I saw there are quite a few MMOG`s nowadays but I also saw Warcraft 3 packs (Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne). Both games are around 10Euros, so that`s a total of 20Euros if you buy both and guess what, it`s free to download DOTA (a cool multiplayer map) and have the best time ever ... so as I`m writting this I`m also installing Warcraft 3 :P

Should I still mention that OLD GAMES rule? I guess you already understood this by now ;)

Until next time, game on!

No comments: