Wednesday, August 13, 2008

snowflake


















Hi guys, ladies,

I`m proud to announce that as of today I`m father of an 280 grams child called PSP Ceramic White :)
As its name states, it`s white, well shaped, lots of buttons and a crystal clear lcd screen.
I already gave it a spin with a game named "Apes Academy" -- a card based game (like magic the gathering, warcraft card game or, for all the children out there, yu-gi-oh).
What can I say? Game is very childish but the interaction and the game play are great. I could never imagine myself playing such a game, but still, here I am, buttoning left and right, pressing squares and circles, as if my life depends on it :)


If you ever cried for a GameBoy when you were little, you should definetly spend 800 Ryials on this ubercool PSP (btw, 800 ryials = 480 RON = 130 Euro // approx).

MasterX, maybe we can rendez-vous on TNB sometime soon and do a battle royale :) at a couple of beers of course, at stake :P

Until next time,
Game on!

No comments: