Sunday, June 29, 2008

OMG!!! Diablo 3

Okay, so I got pwned by the internet geeks… What can I say, life sucks.

Blizzard has announced Diablo 3. Not much to say – the internet has exploded, every forum topic about Diablo 3 gets 5 post per minute etc etc. So I guess I have nothing to do than just join the drooling party and wait patiently for the game. It’ going to be release “when it’s ready” – speculations say this might be December 2009, but we’ll just have to wait and find out.

What’s really great about this news is that I really wanted to play some Diablo clone – we’ll, there nothing better than Diablo as a Diablo clone. I think Blizzard is just going to go, grab a microphone and say “Yo! Fuckers! This is how it should be done…” And, from the gameplay video, I’m really enjoying the new physics.

What’s really not some great – the douches saying “Can’t wait for it! Hope it would have the same great story as the first two!” WTF??? Have we been playing the same game? I mean, imagine being a writer for Diablo – it take 5 minutes max to come up with the story “Diablo has risen. Go kill him. And he has some minions and brothers and shit. Killed them too” What can I say… Nobel prize material.
Anyways, I owe you an article on Diablo…

-MasterX
They say that when you play a Windows CD backwards it plays satanic music. That’s nothing – when you play it forward it installs Windows.

No comments: