Friday, June 27, 2008

Paintball, but with lasers and helicopters

Howdy folks!

I`ve just been summoned to a birthday party for tonight and as any birthday party, you`re stuck when it comes down to gifts... (OK, so what has all this have to do with games?!).
Well, since most of my friends are programmers / web designers / gamers (or even hardcore gamers) and this guys is no exception, the first idea is to get him a game :) (of course, an old game, to be sure he likes it :P (see my previous post about NEW games -- no game, just pain)).

But since old games (GOOD games) can also be found on most of the torrents nowadays (at no cost at all) we decided to use the money for a better cause, a remote controlled helicopter (yeah, it flies).
While I decided on the model to buy as present I also noticed something very interesting, a product which included two choppers equipped with rocket sky technology, two lasers :) and painted in different colors (one red and one blue). Here`s an image our paparazzi managed to take of these latest hawks of the skies.
Ok, not so fancy you say ... so, you`ve got two choppers, one red and one blue, equipped with some cheap lasers ... why did I lost my time reading all this? Well, from what I`m about to show you next it does look like a LOT OF FUN :)p

I already ordered this product and can hardly wait to test them out with my brother Jesse. I`ll let you know if they rocked my world or not.

Gaming isn`t all related to computers you know ... Oh, and tomorrow a friend of mine (Phazzy) comes by and we`re celebrating GAMING DAY. Mostly two guys, two computers, one network cable, some beers, some food and alot of FUN when we test out the new (OLD) SETTLERS 6 that we just ordered.

Until next time, game on!

No comments: